There’s simple ways to bring the magic of Beauty and the Beast to life for an enchanted birthday party or celebration at home. Belle loves to read, so decorate with a garland made of paper books and red roses.
What You’ll Need:
- Colourful scrapbook paper or cardstock
- Scrapbook paper with script or text
- Gold twine or string
- Hot glue
- Gold ribbon
- Artificial red roses
How to Make It:
- Cut out rectangle shapes of colourful scrapbook paper. Cut out slightly smaller rectangle shapes of scrapbook paper with text or script.
- Place 2-3 layers of paper rectangles together, keeping a larger rectangle as the book cover. Fold together into a booklet.
- As you complete each paper booklet, hot glue to the cording or wire.
- Embellish the spaces between the books with bows made of gold ribbon and red roses.
- Let dry completely before hanging on display at your enchanted celebration.
Note: All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.