Defeating the villainous baddies has never been easier and can be done with spells or rubber balls. Spend some quality time knocking down the dastardly villains at your next family game night with this evil bowling pin set.
What You’ll Need:
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
- Rubber ball
How to Make It:
- Print out the pins on regular paper or cardstock and cut them out.
- Starting with Ursula, make slits on tabs A, B, and C, where indicated, to separate the tab from the pin. Make four folds along the dashed lines at the base of Ursula’s neck toward you. Make all other folds along the dashed lines away from you.
- Glue all the A, B, C, and D tabs to the inside of the pin to create the pin’s body shape. Glue the E tabs to the inside of the pin’s top to close it like a lid. Repeat this step for all the other pins.
- Set them up and knock ‘em down with a small rubber ball!
Note: All use of scissors should be done by an adult.