Every camp needs a pennant flag! Print out the template and craft your own.
What You’ll Need:
- Wooden dowels
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Colourful felt
- Hot glue
- Safety pins
How to Make It:
- Download and print the pennant template onto regular paper or cardstock.
- Cut out pieces from the template. Pin to felt and carefully cut out. Get creative with colours!
- Build each piece of the pennant by attaching the felt pieces with hot glue.
- Add two pieces of ribbon across the pennant, making an X.
- Let dry completely
- Pin up on your backyard campout tent!!
Note: All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.