Sisterhood and friendship help carry Anna and Elsa through their magical Journeys of self discovery in Frozen 2. Follow along to make these soaps, inspired by the movie, featuring designs harnessing the power of the four elements. This craft is from Disney Family Sundays, an original series on Disney+.
What You’ll Need:
- Images of the four elements drawn and cut out
- Tape runner
- Laminating sheet
- Glycerin soap cubes
- Cosmetic glitter for soap making
- Soap moulds
- Wooden skewers
- Knife and cutting board
How to Make It:
- Draw and cut out the 4 elements from Frozen 2. You'll need two of each element. Tape them together so they're double-sided.
- Place the 4 elements onto the laminating sheet, and run through your laminator. Then, cut them out leaving an 1/8 of an inch border around the sides.
- Place the glycerin soap cubes into a microwaveable dish and heat for 2 minutes or until completely melted.
- Add some sparkle to your soap with cosmetic glitter.
- Place the laminated element inside the soap mould. Hold it in place with a wooden skewer, and pour the liquid soap into the mould. Hold in place for a few minutes, then remove the skewer. Allow the soap to harden completely.
- Once set, use a knife to carve the soap into diamond shapes.
Note: All melting and cutting should be done by an adult.