Moana and the mighty demigod Maui voyage across the open ocean, encountering enormous monsters and impossible odds. This simple ocean balloon garland brings the mighty waves from the ocean to your living room.
What You’ll Need:
- Balloons (light blue, dark blue, white)
- Air pump
- Netting, plastic shells and sea ornaments (optional)
How to Make It:
- Use an air pump to blow up three balloons, one of each colour. Knot the balloons as usual.
- Once each balloon is knotted, connect the ends and tie together with a piece of twine.
- Build another set of three balloons and connect the knotted ends with twine. Attach this set of balloons to the first set of three balloons by tying together with twine. Get the kids to help you by holding the balloons in place or trying the knots.
- Continue the above steps until you’ve built a balloon garland large enough to hang in your party room.
- If you like, add some strips of netting and plastic shells to the garland to add to the deep sea look.
- The balloon garland makes a great photo backdrop for your party.
Note: All use of scissors should be done by an adult.