Sail away with this Moana frozen yoghurt sundae, served in a hand crafted boat! Use whatever frozen yoghurt and fruit you like to please all the family.
What You’ll Need:
- Wooden dowels
- Hot glue
- Ice lolly sticks
- Brown paper bag or construction paper
- Frozen yoghurt
- Assorted fruit, chopped
- Coconut flakes
How to Make It:
- First you’ll need to build the raft out of ice lolly sticks and wooden dowels. Hot glue pieces together, leaving an open space on the raft for your sundae.
- Add one taller wooden dowel into the centre of the raft. Cut out a triangular shape from the brown paper bag or construction paper. Attach as a sail.
- Let the raft dry completely before using.
- Slice the banana in half lengthways. Place each banana half onto the raft.
- Add scoops of frozen yoghurt between the sliced banana.
- Top with fruit. We used mango and kiwi.
- Add coconut flakes and tuck in!
Note: All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.